Residential homeowners are always looking for a better and faster way of doing things. These include cleaning floors. So it is no wonder that homeowners would be looking for a hard floor cleaning machine. There are many choices in the marketplace and a variety of different types of cleaning machines. But as stated in the first sentence if this article, homeowners are looking for better and faster ways of doing things because in today’s world, we are so busy in our work and family responsibilities that hard floor cleaning machines that make cleaning floors more efficient, is exactly what homeowners are interested in this topic.
This article is designed to illustrate automatic scrubbers used and built specifically for the residential homeowner. Most automatic scrubbers are thought of as a commercial hard floor cleaning machine but the marketplace recognized the need for a hard floor cleaning machine that works for the homeowner.
Basically an automatic scrubber scrubs the floor and immediately picks up the cleaning solution through a wet vacuum system which leaves the floor almost immediately dry. This type of hard floor cleaning machine accomplishes several things for the residential homeowner. An automatic scrubber…
- Cleans the hard floor quickly which reduces the amount of time spent on cleaning floors. Allowing the homeowner to keep up with other more important aspects of their lives.
- Cleans better than a mop and bucket method of cleaning because the automatic scrubber uses brushes that are powered in a rotating or circular motion which clean better than other traditional methods of hard floor cleaning.
- Designed for the residential market are affordable for the homeowner. They are not as inexpensive as a mop and bucket but as outlined above, they clean better and faster than a mop and bucket. These automatic scrubbers will pay for themselves in the time they save the homeowner.
- Reduces fatigue over mop and bucket cleaning. It will also be easier to use on the body and reduce possible injury from cleaning.
Hard Floor Cleaning Machine – Residential Types
Automatic Scrubbers: Most are operated by Electric Plug Powered.
This equipment combines to include several steps in one operation.
- Application of the cleaning solution
- The agitation principle utilizing either pads or brushes
- Pick up of the cleaning solutions
This equipment speeds up the cleaning process and reduces fatigue because the machine is doing the work instead of manually doing the floor cleaning. Hoover is the one of the most popular of these types of hardwood floor cleaning machines.
Hard Floor Cleaning Machine – Reference Websites